Make sure to visit the Livermore Farmer’s Market every Sunday. Shop small, support local and eat fresh!
From fresh fruit and veggies, local honey, flowers to cool stuff, good eats, music, and more.
Check them out on Instagram @livermore_farmers_market for weekly updates, new vendors and all things Farmers Market.
To check out the website, click here.
See you there!
Every Sunday (year round) from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Thanksgiving – CLOSED Sunday November 27th
Christmas Day – CLOSED Sunday December 25th
New Year’s Day – CLOSED – Sunday January 1st
Located on Second St between J and L Streets
“The Livermore Farmers Market is certified by the Alameda County Agricultural Commissioner as a direct marketing outlet to sell verified local agricultural products. The market is managed and operated by Local Roots dba Foragers Market, a non-profit located in San Ramon”.
The Mission is to Provide:
- Small & micro farmers with a direct outlet where they can sell the fruits, vegetables, eggs, honey, flowers, arts, crafts, and all other things that they themselves produce.
- Local consumers with an opportunity to buy farm fresh local and organic products at reasonable prices directly from producers.
- The community with a festive gathering place to celebrate local food and farms; and support local sustainable agriculture.
- Consumers with access to nutrition education along with the needed healthy food choices to improve the quality of their lives.
- Venue to support small, independent businesses and nourish local food entrepreneurship.
If you have any questions, please reach out with the information below.
- Email: Harv@foragersmarket.org
- Phone: 510-894-9191
To shop our current PassinGrass menu, click here. If you have any questions and/or are in need of a recommendation, just ask. We would love to help you find what you are looking for.
We are available for delivery Monday-Saturday, 11:00 AM – 6:45 PM. Get your order in now! Enjoy.