It’s about that time! We are days away from the first day of Summer and less than 10 days away from The Alameda County Fair.
The Fair runs from June 16th through July 9th at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton. Experience the Fair like never before with new events, new food and new rides.
- Fair hours are Wednesday through Sunday, 11 AM to 11 PM.
- On the fourth of July, hours are changed to 11- 8 p.m with parking lot closing at 3 p.m. and admission gates closing at 4 p.m.
- Tickets are digital and contactless. All Fair tickets are sold online or at the Gates via an Alameda County Fair Kiosk.
- To enter the Parking Gates, Admission Gates or special events show your QR code for contactless admission via your mobile device or printed.
- Cash not accepted for parking – Parking Gate 8 does have a cash-to-card machine.
General Admission (Ages 13-61): NOW $15 | $18 Starting June 16 (20% savings)
Child Admission (Ages 6-12): NOW $13 | $15 Starting June 16 (15% savings)
Senior Admission (Ages 62+): NOW $13 | $15 Starting June 16 (15% savings)
Children (5 and under) and Military (with valid ID): Free General Admission
2023 Season Passes are digital again this year. Must present valid ID at Admission Gate.* (Over 80% savings)
- Daily General Admission – $45
- Premium Season Pass – $90
What is your favorite?
- Food & Shopping
- Horse Racing
- Concert Series
- Tasting Tests
Food is always a major attraction when it comes to the Fair. You may be excited for a funnel cake, Hot Cheeto Pizza, oysters on a stick or a Hawaiian bowl. This year will be bigger and better than ever with a handful of new items that were added to the menu. There are over 80 different food booths at the Fair ranging from traditional Fair food to Mexican, Greek and Asian cuisine.
The concerts take place at the amphitheatre starting at 8 pm. A new performance each night. Tickets are available online and Fair admission is included in the price. If you are okay with sitting in the bleachers, buy general Fair admission. For a calendar of concert performances, click the link above.
The horse races are always a crowd favorite. The races take place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus on 4th of July. Post time is at 1:45 p.m. Come ready to watch the horses race and place your bets. Admission is included in your Fair ticket and/or upgraded seats and experiences are available.
HAVE FUN AT THE FAIR
As always, the Fair is such a fun event for the local communities.
Plan a day and grab your tickets ahead of time to beat the long lines. T
he Alameda County Fair has something for everyone, the kids included.
To shop our current PassinGrass menu, click here. If you have any questions and/or are in need of a recommendation, just ask. We would love to help you find what you are looking for.
We are available for delivery Monday-Saturday, 11:00 AM – 6:45 PM. Get your order in now! Enjoy.