With all this cold and rainy weather coming into the Tri-Valley this week, why not cozy up with some hot coco?
Let’s turn it up a knotch and make Holistic Nutritionist’s , Joyous Health, Spicy Hot Chocolate with Hemp Milk recipe.
Click here to watch the Youtube video for more details.
Hemp Milk Recipe
Have you tried hemp milk before? Have you ever made hemp milk?
- 1 cup Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts
- 4 cups filtered water
- Combine Hemp Hearts and water in a blender. Blend on high for 60 seconds.
- Filter out solid bits by pouring mixture through a wire mesh strainer or nutbag
- This will make 4 cups
Spicy Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups hemp milk
- ¼-1/3 cup raw cacao powder (depending how chocolate-y you desire)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne
- Place all ingredients into blender and blend until fully combined.
- Transfer to a pot. Slowly heat hemp milk on the stovetop using a low temperature.
- Serves 4-6
- Hemp products are rich in protein, fiber and omega 3 and 6.
- Cayenne boosts your metabolism by creating heat in the body which increases thermogenesis.
- Cinnamon adds a blood sugar balancing effect while adding more flavour.
To shop our current PassinGrass menu, click here. If you have any questions and/or are in need of a recommendation, just ask. We would love to help you find what you are looking for.
We are available for delivery Monday-Saturday, 11:00 AM – 6:45 PM. Get your order in now! Enjoy.