Under the Stars: Drive-In Holiday Movies is back!
Head on over to the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton for some local holiday fun.
The Drive-in is only back for four nights – December 16-17, and December 27-28 with a free drone show the last three movies.
Grab some food ahead of time to bring with you or enjoy easy access to treats and dinner from Nuhua Pizza, Nahua Mexican, Hol N Jam and a Holiday Bar!
Parking Gates open at 4:30pm. Drone Show will start at 6pm, followed by the movie.
- Dec. 16: Elf
- Dec. 17: Nightmare Before Christmas
- Dec. 27: Frozen
- Dec. 28: Abominable
$35 per Vehicle
Tune into radio station 97.1FM to listen along (subject to change)
- Arrive early, the show begins at 6pm (Gates open at 4:30pm)
- Bring a copy of your receipt on mobile device or printed
- Enter at Gate 8 off of Valley Avenue; Gates to movie parking opens by 4:30pm
- The parking price is per vehicle, not per person (max 6 – 8 people per car; each guest must have a working seatbelt)
- Drinks and popular movie snacks are available to purchase on site (additional options include Nuhua Pizza, Nahua Mexican, Hol N Jam and a holiday bar!)
- One parking pass is $35 plus processing fee; may purchase in advance or at the Gate (while supplies last)
- No motorcycles, bikes or RV/oversized vehicles
- Drone show is a free add on for the last three movies; cars not parked by 6pm will be held a the parking gate until the show concludes
- There will be a food court in the lot to purchase various foods like pizza, tacos, popcorn, kettle corn, cotton candy, churros, sodas, hot coco and adult beverages (menu is subject to change)
- No more than 6-8 people per vehicle (each guest must have a working seatbelt)
- Large vehicles (over 70 inches tall) must park in the back
- We cannot accommodate recreational vehicles (e.g., Motor homes, Fifth Wheels, Trailers), motorcycles or bikes
- Keep your headlights off during the movie
- Back hatches may not be open above your vehicle’s roof line
- If you have any concerns, watch the movie screen for the Guest Services phone number to call
- Look for EXIT signs upon leaving, there will be multiple routes to leave in a timely manner
- Enjoy Letters to Santa, carolers and Santa himself December 16 and 17
- Enjoy New Year’s Resolution boards December 27 and 28
- Free Drone show is December 17, 27 and 28
Alameda County Fairgrounds is teaming up with One Warm Coat to help the community during the cold months. Bins will be out for lightly used coat donations. If you would like to learn more or donate directly, click here.
To shop our current PassinGrass menu, click here. If you have any questions and/or are in need of a recommendation, just ask. We would love to help you find what you are looking for.
We are available for delivery Monday-Saturday, 11:00 AM – 6:45 PM. Get your order in now! Enjoy.