Our home is located on the eastern edge of the San Francisco Bay Area. It is the most populous city in the Tri-Valley and has an estimated population of 89,997.
Livermore is known for its wineries, farm/ranch land, rodeo in the summer and the National Laboratories. Livermore was platted and registered on November 4, 1869 as a railroad town and was named after Robert Livermore; a farmer who settled in the area back in the 1840s.
To learn more about the history of Livermore, click here.
Things to do
If you are looking for fun things to do in our city, here are a handful of recommendations, in no specific order of course:
- Wine tasting at any of the Vineyards and/or catch a ride on the Livermore Wine Trolley ** one of our favorites is Concannon Vineyards
- Del Valle Regional Park
- Sycamore Grove Regional Park
- Grab a bite to eat downtown—- you have so many options!
- San Francisco Premium Outlets
- Livermore Rodeo (always in June) ** grab your boots and cowboy hat and come see the “Fastest Rodeo”
- Bankhead Theatre
- Roberstson Park
- Ravenswood Historic Park
- Lizzie Fountain ** fun for the kiddos to splash around in during the summertime
- Grab a beer at the Breweries ** a few of our favorites are Altamont Beer Works and Pennyweight Craft Brewery
- Lawrence Livermore National Lab Discovery Center
- 580 Casino
- Vine Cinema and Alehouse
- Play golf at Wente Vineyards
Our home of Livermore, CA has so much to offer and so many little hidden gems.
Come for the day, a weekend trip and just explore. Or, if you live here, be a tourist in your own home and cross a few of these off the list in one day. Either way, Livermore is a beautiful place to spend some time, especially outdoors!
To shop our current PassinGrass menu, click here. If you have any questions and/or are in need of a recommendation, just ask. We would love to help you find what you are looking for.
We are available for delivery Monday-Saturday, 11:00 AM – 6:45 PM. Get your order in now! Enjoy.