Big congrats are in order for our local Livermore Valley Wine! We are so lucky to live right here and be able to enjoy all this amazing wine surrounding us.
Horray! The Livermore Valley Wine Community won 174 medals in the 2023 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. This is the largest wine competition in North America. Eight Livermore wines were awarded Best of Class, and another 20 were awarded Double Gold.
So exciting that Livermore wines also won 51 gold medals, 71 silver medals, and 24 bronze medals.
“As our region continues to grow in popularity, we’re honored to have our wines recognized by such a prominent industry competition,” LVWC Executive Director Brandi Lombardi said in a statement. “We hope this helps peak the interest of wine lovers to come visit and taste our award-winning wines” (Patch).
Best of Class
- Almost Famous Wine Company 2022 San Francisco Bay “Wine Without Borders” Albarino
- Concannon Vineyard 2019 Livermore Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Dante Robere Vineyards California Paradiso
- Dante Robere Vineyards 2020 Livermore Valley Estate Syrah
- Darcie Kent Vineyards California Red Blend
- Las Positas Vineyards 2021 Livermore Valley Dry Rose
- McGrail Vineyards 2019 Livermore Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wood Family Vineyards 2022 Livermore Valley “Pink Pearl” Rose
How many of these have you tried? If you haven’t tried them all yet, there is no better time than now. Enjoy!
For more information about LVWC, please visit www.LVwine.org.
To shop our current PassinGrass menu, click here. If you have any questions and/or are in need of a recommendation, just ask. We would love to help you find what you are looking for.
We are available for delivery Monday-Saturday, 11:00 AM – 6:45 PM. Get your order in now! Enjoy.