Time to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day right here in Dublin……California!
Clink the link to check out our previous blog post for some yummy festive cbd recipes!
Saturday & Sunday, March 18-19, 2023
Parade: Saturday starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Downtown Dublin Boulevard, Village Parkway, Amador Valley Boulevard to Donohue Drive, Dublin, CA
- This is The Dublin Lions Club 39th Annual St. Patrick’s Parade
- Businesses located along or near the route my be affected by temporary road closures
Festival & Carnival Rides: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
- Civic Plaza located at 100 Civic Plaza, Dublin, CA
- Enjoy three stages of Irish music and dance
- Shop for authentic Irish wares and crafts with over 250 booths
- Enjoy delicious Irish food and drink
- Carnival rides
A Little taste of ireland
- An expanded Irish menu will feature corned beef sliders; Irish bangers and mash; Guinness-marinated tri-tip on Irish soda bread; boxty; and, of course, fish and chips!
- Traditional festival favorites like kettle corn and corn dogs, along with international choices, such as teriyaki chicken and beef kabobs, will also be served.
An Irish Tea Cottage
- Enjoy lively Irish music along with a steaming cup of Irish tea, served with delicious shortbread and scones.
- Open Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Time to shop
- The Irish Marketplace will feature unique Celtic artwork, Irish tartans, hand knit wool sweaters, shawls, beautiful Celtic jewelry, and more!
- Other vendors will include arts and crafts booths, commercial vendors, non-profits groups, and sponsors.
For more local festivities see below:
- Alameda County Firefighters St. Patrick’s Pancake Breakfast 2023: Fire Station, Dublin
- St. Patrick’s Shamrock 5K Fun Run & Walk 2023: Dublin
- Gallagher’s Pub
To shop our current PassinGrass menu, click here. If you have any questions and/or are in need of a recommendation, just ask. We would love to help you find what you are looking for.
We are available for delivery Monday-Saturday, 11:00 AM – 6:45 PM. Get your order in now! Enjoy.