If you haven’t, no problem. Welcome, we’re happy to have you here! Please feel free to shop around and reach out to us if you have any questions regarding THC or CBD at all.
We are open for delivery Monday – Saturday, 11:00 am – 7:00 pm. Last order for delivery accepted at 6:45 pm. We strive to have your order delivered within 15-30 minutes. You can also find us at the Livermore Farmer’s Market on Thursdays and Sundays. Come say hi!
Are you Part of the 52%?
Did you know that a little more than half of Americans ( 52% ) have tried marijuana ?
According to a recent study conducted in 2023, 17 percent of American adults smoke marijuana. Over the last decades, the percentage of people who have tried marijuana experienced an increase.
Futhermore, according to a YouGov recent survey that was conducted in 2022, stated that out of the 52% who have tried it, “43% have used marijuana in the past year and among those 72% have used it this past month”.
Among the groups examined, adults between the ages of 45 and 64 are most likely to say they’ve tried marijuana (63%), followed by liberals (60%), Americans who live in the Western U.S. (56%), and white Americans (56%). Groups that were least likely to report having used marijuana include 18- to 29-year-olds (37%), Black Americans (44%), conservatives (45%), and Americans living in the Northeast (48%)” (YouGov).
Currently, it appears that younger Americans are more likely to use cannabis on a regular basis.
Among the 18- to 29-year-olds who have tried marijuana, 44% say they use it at least once a week (YouGov). When you really think about it, is “at least once a week” even a lot? Think about all the other things we do in a day and a week. When you use/need other medication(s) do you really only use once a week? Probably not.
It’s worth mentioning that those who have tried cannabis before are not just from the states where recreational marijuana is legal. Marijuana is all around us and the negative stigma around it is lessening more and more each year. Thankfully!
Heres to hoping we can get to a place in the world where it is seen as a beneficial type of medicine all around.
If you would like to see more of the results from this survey conducted in April 2022, click here.
- 55M The number of American adults who currently use marijuana. (16.9%)
- 45% The percentage of Americans who have tried marijuana at least once.
- A little more than half of Americans ( 52% ) have tried marijuana
- Approximately half of Americans, some 78 million people, claimed to have used marijuana at some point in their lifetime.
- The results of a Yahoo News/Marist national survey revealed that approximately 35 million Americans use marijuana on a monthly basis.
- In addition, 55 million Americans in total had reported using marijuana within the past year.
- The 55 million amount is actually higher than the number of active tobacco smokers, which is approximately 36.5 million, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- That means there are 50.68% more marijuana users than there are tobacco smokers.
Most Common Way to Use
So what is the most common way to use cannabis these days?
According to the survery, the most common way is smoking, of course. Following right behind is
- and topical body products.
What is your favorite way to use cannabis? Do you find yourself using it in multiple forms for different reasons?
To shop our current PassinGrass menu, click here. If you have any questions and/or are in need of a recommendation, just ask. We would love to help you find what you are looking for.
We are available for delivery Monday-Saturday, 11:00 AM – 6:45 PM. Get your order in now! Enjoy.
SHOP PG ORGANIX PRODUCTS
We would love to meet you and help you with all your CBD needs! Come check us out at the Livermore Farmer’s Market on Thursday’s and Sunday’s.
Come find us and shop all things PG Organix from cbd drops, gummies, sleep gummies, topicals to pet treats. This is such a great opportunity to meet us in person, shop our products, ask questions, get recommendations, hang out and enjoy all the local vendors.
To shop our products ahead of time, click here.